· To return any product please visit our website here; http://instrumentsforsurgeons.com/index.php?route=account/return/insert and fill out the form displayed to get an RMA number.
· Returns WILL NOT is accepted unless they can be identified by a valid RMA number issued by Upplex International.
· Return shipping, insurance, and handling is the responsibility of the customer. Credits will not be issued until the product is received in acceptable condition.
· Once the item has been used it is not returnable.
· Any claim for incorrect shipment, faulty or damaged goods on delivery, must be made within ten (10) working days of receipt of goods.
· Custom products are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances.
· Product will only be accepted for exchange/credit if received in sellable condition. Product must be returned in the original sealed package to be accepted for replacement or credit.
· A restocking fee will apply to any product returned for reasons other than defect or damage. The Restocking Fee Schedule is as follows:
20% for items returned within 15 days
30% for items returned between 15-45 days
No credit after 45 days
Shipping fees will not be credited.
· All returned product must include all accessories, manuals, or other documentation that were originally shipped with product. We are not responsible for additional damages made resulting from improper packaging of your equipment on sending it back.
· Upplex International cannot be responsible for return shipping losses. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks from the time we receive your returned merchandise for your refund to be issued.
©2015 Upplex International